Bosch 413414 rule module - not the whole dishwasher for sale! SHV99A13-UC
- Time left:
- 3d 14h 42m
- Ships to:
- Item location:
- San Diego,CA,USA
Energy Star: n/a
Country/Region of Manufacture: Unknown
Country of Manufacture: Unknown
You are bidding on a hard to find replacement part for Bosch Integra built-in dishwasher, model SHV99A13-UC.
This listing is for a complete, USED control module, Bosch part number 431414. I actually bought a replacement for this part in error - the problem turned out to be a defective power switch compounded by a very expensive leaking pump unit - and both the new control module and this original one became surplus when we replaced the whole dishwasher recently (I sold the new 431414 already, but still have a new 417501 display module listed separately).
The control module is produced by Siemens for Bosch, and may also have been used in other Bosch, Gaggenau or Thermador dishwasher models. It has a white sticker on it with the markings Siemens 5WK53150, also 5 600 049 358 and a date code indicating production in 2003. These parts are only available via Bosch and take forever to special order; get a good working replacement part here for much lower price & immediate delivery.
I am also selling the matching display module (Bosch part number 417501) and the racks, along with some other spare parts.
Buyers, please note my shipping practices as follows:
- This auction is set up to reflect free domestic shipping
- I make every effort to find and use the lowest cost USPS mailing method appropriate for your item, and refund surplus shipping paid whenever possible.
- Please remember that selecting the lowest cost shipping methods (Parcel Post or First Class Mail) also results in the slowest delivery - please do not leave low detailed seller ratings because of this fact! If you need the item faster, Priority Mail is a better choice.
- Please contact me if the USPS shipping method you want is not offered in the listing. If that service is available for the particular item, I will revise & resend the invoice.
- I normally ship once a week on Saturdays, but will always attempt to ship sooner if your payment is received between late Saturday and mid-week.
- In the case of larger items shipped overseas, USPS Priority is currently the lowest cost service available. DHL & UPS are much, much higher. I will use First Class Mail International where possible but it has a weight cut-off of 4 lbs. There is no longer a surface shipment option, as USPS eliminated Surface Parcel Post last year.
- I use recycled packaging materials when I can, because I believe it is the environmentally sound thing to do.
- I also use new USPS Priority & other packaging materials to supplement the recycled materials where appropriate.
- I’m always very careful to make sure the item being shipped is properly protected regardless of the type of packing materials used.
- I am taking the time to explain all this because eBay in their infinite wisdom has raised their fees to sellers, and the only way to mitigate that is with near-perfect feedback so they will provide a small discount on fees. I cannot afford to offer these great vintage audio items at the prices I typically do and end up paying higher fees because a buyer decided they paid too much shipping on one of my items.
Please keep the above in mind when you leave feedback. If you feel you cannot leave 5 star Detailed Seller Ratings, please contact me so I can resolve whatever issue you may have. Thank you for viewing my listing!
© 2011, all rights reserved. All descriptive text and picture(s) provided with this auction are the intellectual property of packrat014. Unauthorized copy or use, in part or whole, is a violation of eBay's "Content & Picture Theft" policy and is strictly prohibited.
* Seller assumes all responsibility for listing above.