- Fits CleanView series upright vacuums (model numbers 9595, 8531, 7636, 7482, 3918, 4207, 3583, 3247, 2970, 2412, 2410, 1816, 1243, 1330, 1331, 1334, 1320, 1413, 1332, 13321, 1327, 1333, 1322, 1328, 1319)
- BISSELL CleanView replacement filter pack - includes one pre-motor and one post-motor filter
- This part works with the following products: CleanView Deluxe Vacuum with OnePass (2410), CleanView Plus Vacuum with OnePass (3918), and CleanView Vacuum with OnePass (9595)
BISSELL Filter Pack (1 pre-motor & 1 post motor filter)
Did You Know…Your filters need to be changed regularly? Many vacuums have more than one filter that needs to be cleaned and/or replaced on a regular basis to keep the vacuum running great. Check your vacuum’s user guide for more information on your specific model.
When do I replace the belt or the filter for my vacuum?
If the vacuum is not cleaning as well as it had before or the brush roll has stopped turning, you may have to change the belt. To change the belt, please refer to your models user guide for installation instructions. With bagless vacuums, having clean filters is critical to maintain cleaning performance. Over time, filters can become dirty and eventually clog. A dirty or worn filter can diminish the cleaning performance of your vacuum, so it is important to regularly clean and monitor them.
How do I maintain my bagless vacuum filters?
Answer: BISSELL bagless vacuums generally contain three filters, which should be cleaned frequently. The three filters are the round filter located above the dirt cup, the square filter located in the tray beneath the dirt cup and the rectangular filter located on the side or back of the machine (each vacuum may vary). These filters should be cleaned or replaced often to allow for proper air flow of the machine. Clogged filters can lead to reduced suction power of your machine. The black filters can be washed in warm water and mild detergent and should be completely dry prior to re-installing. Other filters can be replaced, as well as the black ones.
- CleanView w/ OnePass 9595
- CleanView w/ OnePass 2410
- CleanView w/ OnePass 3918
- Replaces legacy part number 203-2587
- Allow the filter to air dry completely before replacing.
- Both filters are washable – clean by hand washing in warm water. A mild detergent may be used if desired.